Vs > Sachs Harbour, Nt
Waiorongomai vs Sachs Harbour, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Waiorongomai vs Mbabane, Swaziland
Waiorongomai vs Port Arthur, Tx, Usa
Waiorongomai vs Teresina, Brazil
Waiorongomai vs Milagro, Ecuador
Sachs Harbour, Nt vs Roi Et, Thailand
Sachs Harbour, Nt vs Tuscaloosa, Al, Usa
Sachs Harbour, Nt vs Kano, Nigeria
Sachs Harbour, Nt vs Thursday Island Mo, Australia
Kuopio vs Bristol/ Tri City, Tn
El Paso, Texas vs Stornoway, Outer Hebridies
St. Laurent vs Tofino, Bc
Winthrop College, Sc vs Pavelec
- The distance between Waiorongomai, New Zealand and Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada is approximately 12,402 km or 7,707 mi.
- To reach Waiorongomai in this distance one would set out from Sachs Harbour, Nt bearing 231° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Waiorongomai bearing 222.3° or SW .
- Waiorongomai has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Sachs Harbour, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Waiorongomai is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Sachs Harbour, Nt is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 26.3 °C (47.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 27.1 °C (48.8°F) less in Waiorongomai. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1454.1 mm (57.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1454.1 l/m² (35.69 US gal/ft²) or 14,541,000 l/ha (1,554,529 US gal/ac) more. About 12 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 7.4° higher in Waiorongomai than in Sachs Harbour, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Waiorongomai relative to Sachs Harbour, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sachs Harbour, Nt vs Waiorongomai
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Waiorongomai vs Bangui, Central African Republic
Waiorongomai vs Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa
Waiorongomai vs Zamosc, Poland
Waiorongomai vs Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia
Sachs Harbour, Nt vs Maastricht, Netherlands
Sachs Harbour, Nt vs Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa
Sachs Harbour, Nt vs Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands
Sachs Harbour, Nt vs Pocatello, Idaho, Usa
New York vs Auckland, Mangere
Oviedo vs Oswego, Ny
Nokkundi vs Zhijiang
Paganella Mountain vs Balmoral Forest
Waiorongomai vs Sachs Harbour, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Waiorongomai
- U Hutt, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) NNW
- Wallaceville, New Zealand - 17 kms (10.6 miles) NNW
- Trentham, New Zealand - 17.1 kms (10.6 miles) NW
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 20.3 kms (12.6 miles) WNW
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 20.3 kms (12.6 miles) WNW
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 20.3 kms (12.6 miles) WNW
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 21 kms (13 miles) W
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 15.3 kms (9.5 miles) W
Climate Guides for Locations near Sachs Harbour, Nt
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 305.8 kms (190 miles) N
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 307.1 kms (190.9 miles) NW
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) NW
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 188.3 kms (117 miles) NW
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 72.9 kms (45.3 miles) N
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 156.2 kms (97.1 miles) WNW
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 288 kms (179 miles) WSW
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 215.2 kms (133.7 miles) SSW
- Augusta, Mt, Usa - 280.5 kms (174.3 miles) SSW
- Helena, Mt, Usa - 322.7 kms (200.5 miles) SSW