| < October >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Waiorongomai in October is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The weather in October is far from dry. Some 131.7mm (5.2in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 13:58 long with an average length of 13:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Waiorongomai October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Waiorongomai, New Zealand
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Waiorongomai:
- U Hutt, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) NNW
- Wallaceville, New Zealand - 17 kms (10.6 miles) NNW
- Trentham, New Zealand - 17.1 kms (10.6 miles) NW
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 20.3 kms (12.6 miles) WNW
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 20.3 kms (12.6 miles) WNW
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 20.3 kms (12.6 miles) WNW
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 21 kms (13 miles) W
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 15.3 kms (9.5 miles) W