| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Waiorongomai in April is mild at 13.1 °C (55.58 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly dry. Circa 117.8mm (4.6in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:25 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Waiorongomai April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Waiorongomai, New Zealand
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Waiorongomai:
- U Hutt, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) NNW
- Wallaceville, New Zealand - 17 kms (10.6 miles) NNW
- Trentham, New Zealand - 17.1 kms (10.6 miles) NW
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 20.3 kms (12.6 miles) WNW
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 20.3 kms (12.6 miles) WNW
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 20.3 kms (12.6 miles) WNW
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 21 kms (13 miles) W
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 15.3 kms (9.5 miles) W